Abstract Textured Acrylic challenge Wisdom






This is Wisdom, my son's newest challenge to me.  He gave me the premise and then asked that it be more purely abstract.  Was a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Took the premise of the wise old oak, and added a variety of texture.  The blue at bottom is like a watery world, with highlights and linear areas, almost alive and undulating.  The orange and brown side pieces seem like peeking in the distance at light thru a leaf-filled area.  The top is dotted texture, and has the feeling of a tornadic stormcloud being pulled into the tree.


OFF MARKET:  After rework, this piece is now going back to where the idea originated, with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Precipitous Pathway, new rework

Pathway created into a colorful red-clay n scaff area, with a colorful swirl of leaves, grass and precipitation.