Linda from Canada

Linda from Canada had a question about buying FLEXALL.  I am not sure of any comprable product in Canada.  FLEXALL is a crack/patch filler which can be used on concrete, wallboard or stucco. It is not just the regular limestone spackle,but has silica and polymers added to it that make it dry flexible, so it doesnt crack.   Ask your hardware store and they may be able to help. Be sure to get the MSDS sheet on whatever you get.