Acrylic Abstract - Reviewing 2011 Warehouse Wall

WAREHOUSE WALL - This grunge-type piece was created and posted in May 2011.  I have had many people tell me that they think it is actually a photograph.  This started my interest in metals and rust.


This photo shows an area created to look like brick that has broken through an area of cracked gray cement.  The other shows my depiction of a wet and corroded copper pipe.  The final photo shows the the texture of the copper as corrosion eats away at the metal.


Husband has adopted this piece and it is taken off market.  Please contact me for commission of like painting








1 comment:

  1. Piece pulled for personal collection. Husband decided he wanted to keep. For any commission of like piece, please leave comment/request

    ReplyDelete

Precipitous Pathway, new rework

Pathway created into a colorful red-clay n scaff area, with a colorful swirl of leaves, grass and precipitation.