Several Irons in the Fire

Have several pieces I have planned out for the forethcoming future, this being one of them.


I am a bit heartbroken that one of my pieces has a frame that is askew, and I am unable to flatten it, even though I have tried several times.     My Veiled Rondure has a beautiful textured orb that will be large enough to use to help my unproductive piece Golden Mean. 

Though I hate to cannibalize a piece, and it looks sad torn up, I cant see trying to sell anything but what is my best.


Of course, as always, the best laid plans.....it all will depend on the piece itself, how it wants to accept the plans.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed and appreciated your article on Empty Easel. Popped from it to your blog, where I see your comment about pieces having minds of their own. Oh, how true that is! I've noticed some are much more headstrong than others when it comes to how they wish to be developed. It's as if each piece has its own unique personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn for checking my EE piece and blog out. Found out a long time ago to let the piece do the talking, or all you end up doing is torturing yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Precipitous Pathway, new rework

Pathway created into a colorful red-clay n scaff area, with a colorful swirl of leaves, grass and precipitation.