Ready for Some Experimentation

Almost done with the rework on Undulate and Flow.  Ended up using a fiery, almost flowery background, and is working well.  Will post it soon. 


Have been in pain with Plantars Fasciitis for several months and now that I am feeling better, looking at doing some experimentation, since my friend brought me a bunch of canvases.  Looking at making something totally free of form or more like watercolor abstract.  Want to get where I can create something quicker, without torturing myself over each piece. 


In between, have a few more of my pieces that I have plans to rework.  Still not happy with the amount of viewing I have, so after some experimenting, am excited about these new ideas.





2 comments:

  1. molly@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what this is all about, but the mail somes up as ADWORDS mail. If you are trying to sell me something, no thank you. If you are needing more information re: my pieces, please let me know

    ReplyDelete

Precipitous Pathway, new rework

Pathway created into a colorful red-clay n scaff area, with a colorful swirl of leaves, grass and precipitation.